Rachel Spensieri has experience in many writing genres, from blogs to print marketing collateral to press releases. Please select a link below to review a sampling of her work.
- Managing editor of and frequent contributor to SaratogaMama magazine.
- Capital Region Living Magazine: Going With The Flow–Capital Region Rivers
- Capital Region Living Magazine: A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: Troy Rehabilitation & Improvement breathes life into neighborhood programs
- Capital Region Living Magazine: Right on Track
- Capital Region Living Magazine: Ready for the Snow?
- Capital Region Living Magazine: Hospital Innovations in the Capital District (Glens Falls Hospital and Saratoga Hospital sections)
- Capital Region Living Magazine: Roadtrip! Easy day trips for summertime family fun
Blog Posts (Ghost-Writing):
- The Invisible Senior: Confronting Ageism in the U.S.
- Not Your Granny’s Retirement Home: Selling CCRCs to Younger Retirees
- When to Get On the Wait List at a Retirement Community
- Senior Living: Is it Really “Cheaper” to Stay at Home?
- The Great Outdoors Contributes to Great Sleep for Seniors
- The Upside of the Downsize: A Smaller Home Can Have Big Benefits
- Common Ground: Intergenerational Programs Benefit Both Children & Older Adults
- Make Your Office Space Work: Top Business Interior Trends for 2015
- Think You’re Too Old for a Thyroid Problem? Think Again.
- Feeling Tired? It Could Be a Vitamin or Mineral Deficiency
- 4 Ways UV LEDs are Changing Our World
- Do You Have a Restaurant in Your Building? Consider This Fire Hazard
- 4 Kitchen Grease Fire Prevention Technologies
- Hemp: Mother Nature’s Medicine (for Tula Botanicals)
- The New “Dining Under the Stars”: A Field Transforms into a Gourmet Restaurant
- Transforming Spaces: Metamorphosis on a Grand Scale
- Pampering Perfection: Creating One-of-a-Kind Luxury
- Pint-Sized VIPs: 3 Child-Friendly Entertainment Options for Corporate Events
More Blog Posts:
- The 3-Minute Guide to Inbound Marketing Success
- Just Not That Into You: Why Prospects Aren’t Engaging With Your Company
- 5 Steps to Your Next Big Idea
- 5 Tools for Marketing to “Boring” Industries
- Create a Keyword Strategy for Your Website–Easy as 1-2-3!
- Also, please visit my personal blog
- Here’s the key to your website’s success…
- Virtual reality: Keeping children safe in the Internet Age
- Lots of excitement at DSC!
- Fitness Artist
- Marktech Optoelectronics
- Mason Claim Services
- Novant Health
- Nussbaum Transportation driver recruiting site
- Saratoga Women in Business
Book Editing and Proofreading:
- The Hockey Stick Principles, by Bobby Martin
- What’s the Deal with Retirement Communities?, by Brad Breeding
- Living With Lyme Disease, by Helene Brecker
- Home Built by Shaeffer Hyde Construction Honored with Architecture Awards
- Nussbaum Transportation Drives in Awards
- Nussbaum Transportation Announces 6% Pay Increase for 2015
Internal Communication/Training Materials: